March 6, 2010

Welcome, one and all!

Hopefully, if you're reading this, you're here because you heard me on WFIT's The Shuffle (Show #10-09) talking about tomorrow night's Oscar ceremonies. It's a pleasure to have you here! Let me just run down my predictions, so no one can accuse me of cheating.

Lead Actor: Jeff Bridges, Crazy Heart
Supporting Actor: Christoph Waltz, Inglorious Basterds
Lead Actress: Sandra Bullock, The Blind Side
Supporting Actress: Mo'Nique, Precious
Animated Feature: Up
Director: Kathryn Bigelow, The Hurt Locker
Picture: The Hurt Locker
Adapted Screenplay: Jason Reitman and Sheldon Turner, Up in the Air
Original Screenplay: Mark Boal, The Hurt Locker
Original Song: "The Weary Kind," Ryan Bingham & T-Bone Burnett, Crazy Heart
Score: Michael Giacchino, Up

And if you don't like the fact that I have 11 categories here, go watch This is Spinal Tap. Enjoy the ceremony tomorrow. I'll be live-tweeting via http://www.twitter.com/autandova if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment